Cannondale Trail 5 Mountain Bike
- A mountain bike built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail. Designed for the mountains and ready for anything.
Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible, BSA-73 Fork: SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, Coil, Remote lockout, 42mm offset (27.5") 46mm offset (29") Crankset: Prowheel, Charm 30T Shifters/Derailleur: microSHIFT Advent X, 10-Speed Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1/8" Wheelset: WTB SX19, 32h Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7° Handlebars: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3 Cassette: microSHIFT, 11-48T, 10-speed Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT10 rotors Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25", DNA Compound Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Crafted for good times in the dirt. Trail bikes, race xc bikes, gravity bikes or anti-gravity e-mountain bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Love the bike. Front suspension is a little squishy even at the tightest setting. Shifts very smooth and quickly.
Sometimes the downshift sticks a drop. Also, I am about 5’9 and fall between sizes. Although the chart would say large, I could go medium too. If you are between sizes and ride rougher or steeper terrain, I would go smaller