Cannondale Quick Womens 5 Remixte Commuter Bike
- A swift, sporty bike that's perfect for getting a workout, city cruising or just getting out and feeling good.
Frame: Low-step SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity Fork: Chromoly, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade mounts Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 46/30 Shifters: Shimano M315 Rapidfire Plus, 7-speed Derailleur: Shimano Tourney Headset: Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8" Wheelset: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8° Handlebars: 6061 Alloy Double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density Cassette: Shimano HG200, 12-32, 7-speed Brakes: Promax mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Quick, comfortable and capable bikes for everyday transport, fitness and fun.