Cannondale Quick CX 3 Commuter Bike
- An urban-adventure bike for cities and town pathways, open countryside and everything else. Expand your horizons on one bike to do it all.
Frame: All-New, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity Fork: Suntour NEX-E25, 63mm, coil, lockout, custom crown Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 46/30 Shifters: Shimano ST-EF505, 8-speed Derailleur: Shimano Acera, SGS Headset: Semi Integrated, Tapered Wheelset: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp Handlebars: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 700mm Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density Cassette: Sunrace, 11-34, 8-speed Brakes: Tektro HD-T275-HDR280, 160/160mm Tires: Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700 x 40, reflective strip Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Quick CX has been redesigned with a custom fork crown that seamlessly flows into the headtube for a refined and classy look.
Versatility Comes Standard
Wanna get serious? The Quick CX comes with fender brackets for foul weather and universal, easy-to-use rack mounts for grabbing groceries and life on the go.
An integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity(like speed, distance and calories burned) registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale app.
A convenient mount on the stem will securely hold any SP-Connect compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale App
Quick, comfortable and capable bikes for everyday transport, fitness and fun.
Product reviewsWrite a Review