Cannondale Habit 4 Mountain Bike
- A trail bike with its priorities on point: playful agility, progressive design, and killer capability your favorite trails have never been more fun.
Frame: 130mm travel, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Proportional Response Tuned, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, BSA 83, post mount brake, tapered headtube Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 51mm offset Crankset: SRAM X1-1000 Eagle DUB, 30T, Ai offset Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings Wheelset: WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 125mm (S), 150mm (M-XL) Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0° Handlebars: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm Saddle: Cannondale Ergo XC Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 4-piston, 180/180mm RT30 rotors Tires: (F) Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5", EXO casing, tubeless ready (R) Maxxis Dissector, 29 x 2.4", EXO casing, tubeless ready Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA MTB83
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Crafted for good times in the dirt. Trail bikes, race xc bikes, gravity bikes or anti-gravity e-mountain bikes.