Cannondale Cujo Race 20+ Kids Bike 2021
- With their agile feel and the grip and comfort of their big plus-size tires, the Cujos are the best way to learn trail-riding skills with fewer spills.
Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, smooth welding Fork: SmartForm C3 Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer, IS disc mount Crankset: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 110mm length, 30T Shifters: SRAM X5, 10-speed Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, semi-integrated Wheelset: Cannondale Disc, lightweight alloy, double wall, 20", 29mm inner width, 28h. (F) Sealed Alloy Disc, QR / (R) Sealed Alloy Disc, QR Seatpost: Lightweight alloy, 25.4mm Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7° Handlebars: Lightweight Alloy Riser, 31.8, 635mm Saddle: Cannondale Ergo Cassette: Sunrace, 11-42, 10-speed Brakes: Promax hydro disc, 160/160mm rotors Tires: Kenda Slant 6, 20 x 2.6" Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper Pedals: Wellgo Composite Platform w/ reflectors
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.