|Frame:||CAAD Optimo, SmartForm C2 Alloy|
|Fork:||Cannondale Ultra, Carbon blades, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer|
|Wheels:||RS 3.0, 24H Front, 28H Rear|
|Hubs:||Formula, RB-56 front, RB-5711 rear|
|Headset:||FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Handlebar:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Grips:||Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm|
|Chainring / Crank:||FSA Omega, 50/34|
|Brakes:||Cannondale C4, dual pivot, cartridge pad|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Cartridge|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c|
|Pedals:||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|
|Seatpost:||Cannondale C4, Alloy, 27.2x300mm (44-51), 350mm (54-63)|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Stage Ergo|
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
City Grounds now offers multiple options for getting your bike to you! Get hands on and build up your bike yourself, or avoid the hassle and get the bike delivered completely ready to ride to your door!