Cannondale CAAD Optimo 1 Road Bike
- A true performance road bike with race-winning DNA delivering champagne experience for lemonade money.
Frame: All-New SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered headtube, fender mounts, 130x9mm QR Fork: BallisTec Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, fender mounts, 100x9mm QR Crankset: FSA Gossamer Alloy, 50/34 Shifters: Shimano 105, 11-speed Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS Headset: CAAD Optimo, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4", 25mm top cap Wheelset: RS 2.0, 24h front, 28h rear Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7° Handlebars: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact Saddle: Cannondale Stage CX Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed Brakes: Tektro R741 Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
From the fastest race bike on the planet to the most capable off-road gravel bike, our road bikes are designed to suit your ride.