Cannondale Bad Boy 3 Commuter Bike
- Elegantly aggressive style, forward-thinking features and traffic-slaying performance make Bad Boy the ultimate urban ride.
Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, integrated Urban Armor bumper, BSA threaded BB, 1-1/8" headtube Fork: Lefty Rigid, 1-1/8" steerer Crankset: Prowheel, 48-32 Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT Dual Pull Compact, Steel Cage, Steel Band Clamp Headset: Semi-Integrated Wheelset: Cannondale, double wall, 32h Seatpost: Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm Stem: Bad Boy, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 60mm Handlebars: 6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 680mm Saddle: Cannondale Urban Shifters: microSHIFT TS39-28 Brakes: Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm rotors Tires: WTB Byway, 650b x 40c Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Intergrated top tube bumpers protect your frame when leaning and locking
Quick, comfortable and capable bikes for everyday transport, fitness and fun.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Great bike at a great price!
Easy to assemble, arrived very fast, fun bike to ride.
Love this bike
Had it for about 3 months now . I originally bought it because of the color and look but I quickly forgot about it after riding it. I truly enjoy riding this bike. I ride 8 miles to the gym and back on mostly city street and this bike is great. I did have to get a new seat because the one it comes with is a brick but everything else is perfect. I was hesitant to buy because tons of reviews spoke about a squeaking in the front. I told this to the guy at the bike shop who I had assemle it, he told me to do a hard stop a few times when I first rode it to set the brakes and sure enough, I never had a squeak.
Back in the saddle!!!!
An excellent entry-level mountain bike that has more than enough for riding through the paseos and canyons. The excellent shifters, brakes, and handle will have you smooth sailin' through the rockiest roads! Must buy hands down!