Bombtrack Outlaw City Bike 2021
- Explore the city. Big on fun, minimal on maintenance, the Outlaw makes crosstown commutes a joy rather than a chore. Driven by an oil-free Gates carbon belt drive and rolling on big 650B tyres, wide bars and hydraulic disc brakes create a machine capable of multiple tasks. Freeing your shoulders from a backpack, its front rack provides a convenient space for a six-pack of beers or stack of pizzas. Ideal for nipping across town, its WTB Horizon tyres mean it’s always up for cutting across the park or taking the path less travelled.
Frame: double butted 4130 crmo, QR sliding dropouts, fender mounts, 68 mm BSA BB shell Fork: 6061 aluminium, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'', with fender / rack mounts, internal hub dynamo cable routing Crankset: BOMBTRACK TAF19 aluminium crank, 24 mm spindle Rear Derailleur: N/A Headset: Sealed external aheadset, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'' Wheelset: WTB ST i21 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Seatpost: BOMBTRACK YEW aluminium seatpost, 27.2 mm x 300 mm Stem: BOMBTRACK ROAM forged aluminium stem, -7° Handlebars: BOMBTRACK TRAIL flat bar, 31.8 mm, 9° backsweep, 4° upsweep, 7 mm rise Saddle: BOMBTRACK COMP saddle Cassette: GATES CARBON CDX 20 T Brakes: SHIMANO BR-MT200 post mount hydraulic disc brake with160 mm rotors Tires: WTB HORIZON 650B x 47C Bottom Bracket: BSA sealed BB, external cups Weight: Approx. 11.2 kg (size M)
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.