Bianchi Milano Dama Commuter Bike
Milano - the fashion capital of Europe and the namesake for the model that commemorates Bianchi's proud, 130-year heritage of Italian design. The Milano is the choice of riders who want to show off both their common sense and sense of style.
The Milano features a lightweight, double-butted, aluminum frame with hydroformed top tube, sturdy aluminum fork, and double-wall rims for durability. A wide, thick, spring-suspended saddle, ergonomic handgrips, and slip-resistant platform pedals maximize ride comfort. Matching front and rear fenders and full chain guard protect your street clothes as you spin around town in all weather conditions.
Frame: Milano Lady, AL6061 DB, 700c, OLD 135mm, Size: 15-16.5-19" (38cm, 42cm, 50cm) Fork: Bianchi Hi-Ten 700c, 1.1/8" Crankset: Alloy w/42T chainring, crank length: 170mm Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M310-L 8sp Headset: Threaded, steel, 1.1/8" Wheelset: Alloy Seatpost: Alloy, diam 27.2mm, length 300mm Stem: Alloy, rise 25°, w/180mm quill, diam 25.4mm, Ext: 80mm-15/16.5", 100mm-19" Handlebars: Steel, diam 25.4mm, width 600mm, rise 50mm, 6° backsweep Saddle: Bianchi, steel rails Cassette: Shimano 8sp, 11-32T Brakes: V-Brake Alloy, cartridge pads Tires: Kenda 700x35 w/Skinwall Bottom Bracket: Bsa 68/127mm, cartridge type, steel
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Bianchi has played a core role in cycling and led the greatest riders to victory. And it's all going on by the new cutting-edge bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review