|Frame:||Eroica Steel lugged with Columbus Zona tubing|
|Fork:||Bianchi Steel lugged with chrome finish|
|Crank:||Aluminum cold forged polished finish silver with Bianchi old style logo, 48/36T|
|Hubs:||FRONT HUB: Aluminium 6061 wide flange, REAR HUB: Aluminium 6061 wide flange|
|Headset:||Aluminium 1" threaded steer tube|
|Seatpost:||Aluminium silver anodized, 27.2mm|
|Stem:||Aluminum Cold Forged, silver buffed anodized|
|Handlebars:||Classic racing bar, aluminium silver anodized|
|Saddle:||Brooks Team Pro Classic, tubular rivet, w/chrome rail|
|Brakes:||Dia-Compe Aluminum CNC Machined, silver anodized|
|Shifter:||Dia-Compe W-Shift lever, down tube 10sp|
|Cassette:||Campagnolo Veloce UD 13-29T|
|Tire:||Vittoria Rally 25mm, 28" tubular|
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
City Grounds now offers multiple options for getting your bike to you! Get hands on and build up your bike yourself, or avoid the hassle and get the bike delivered completely ready to ride to your door!