Bianchi C-Sport 2 Acera Commuter Bike
Anyone pursuing a healthy lifestyle.
Riding on paved and unpaved roads with drops of less than 15 cm.
Frame: C-Sport alu disc, 700C Old 135mm, integrated cable routing, Smooth welding, 1.1/8" headtube (semi-integrated down HT tube and integrated in top HT tube) Fork: Bianchi Alu Disc Crankset: Shimano FC-TY301 42x34x24T, crank length: 170mm-43/47cm, 175mm-51/59cm Shifters: Disc Brake Assembled Set, ST-EF505(L), BR-MT200(F), W/O ADAPTER, RESIN PAD, 750MM HOSE, Disc Brake Assembled Set/J-kit, ST-EF505(8R), 8SPD, BR-MT200(R), W/O ADAPTER, RESIN PAD, 1550MM HOSE Derailleur: Front - Shimano Tourney FD-TY700-TS3. Rear - Shimano Acera RD-M360-L SGS 8sp Headset: Fsa No.8B/ZS4D 1.1/8" Wheelset: Velomann ATD500 disc version, alloy, 700c 622x19, 32h, tubeless ready. Formula CL-1422 Seatpost: Velomann Alloy shaft AL6061, alloy head, 15mm offset, 31,6mm Saddle: Selle Royal, 269mm x 146mm, steel rail, black-ck semi PU cover Stem: Velomann ST69A 3D forged 6061 Alloy, 12° 31,8mm 1.1/8" Handlebars: Velomann Alloy 6061 DB, 620mm, flat bar, 9° bend, 31,8mm Grips: Bianchi Ergonomic Double density, Black/CK Chain: Kmc Z-72 Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200-8, 12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32T Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 Tires: Kenda Kwick Tendril 700x38 Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-UN101 Pedals: Included
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Bianchi has played a core role in cycling and led the greatest riders to victory. And it's all going on by the new cutting-edge bikes.