Bianchi Siena Commuter Bike
A direct descendant of the original Cross Terrain Advantage model, the Sienna is the choice for the rider who appreciates quality, value, and a simple to use component package.
The Sienna features a lightweight, double-butted, hydroformed aluminum frame, sturdy steel fork, and double-wall rims for durability. A wide, thick, spring-suspended saddle, ergonomic handgrips, and slip-resistant platform pedals maximize ride comfort. A single, simple Revo-Twist shifter matched to Shimano's reliable Tourney 7-speed drivetrain, paired with and a single ring crank provide 7-speeds for carefree cruising.
Frame: Siena Gent Al6061, 700c, Old 135mm, Size: 16"/18.5"/21"/23" (41cm,47cm,54cm,59cm) Fork: Bianchi Hi-Ten 700c, 1.1/8" Crankset: Alloy crank w/42T, w/chainguard, crank length: 170mm-16", 175mm-18.5/23" Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 7sp Headset: Threaded, Steel, 1.1/8" Wheelset: Alloy double wall, 36 holes Seatpost: Alloy, diam 27.2mm, length 300mm Stem: Alloy diam 25.4mm, quill length 180mm, ext: 80mm-16", 10mm-18.5-23" Handlebars: Bianchi steel, dia 25.4mm, width 600mm, rise 50mm Saddle: Bianchi, steel rail Cassette: Shimano Tourney MF-TZ31 7sp, 14-16-18-20-22-24-34T Brakes: V-Brake, Alloy Tires: Kenda 700x38 Bottom Bracket: Steel, cartridge type
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Bianchi has played a core role in cycling and led the greatest riders to victory. And it's all going on by the new cutting-edge bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review