Aventon Pace 500.3 Step-Through Electric Bike
Pace 500.3 Step-Through is easy access to fun! Its intuitive torque sensor amplifies your efforts and puts you in control of the way you cruise. Find renewed energy then set the pace at your leisure by switching between the 4 new pedal assist levels: eco, tour, sport and turbo. Take the longer route with its powerful 500W motor’s top speed of 28 mph and up to 60 miles in range. The all-new turn signal functionality will keep you protected on the road by signaling to those behind you when you’re switching lanes and making moves. Ride comfortably with its cushioned saddle, swept-back handlebars and an upright riding position. Pace 500.3 Step-Through reinvigorates the way you get around. It’ll feel like riding a bicycle for the first time, every time.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.