Airborne Griffin 27.5+ Mountain Bike
- The most versatile bike in the Airborne lineup, the Griffin 27.5+ rolls up, down, and over anything in its path. Nevermind the husky profile, this bike is light, nimble, and easy to ride, anywhere you want to explore. A SRAM Eagle 1x12 drivetrain simply transfers the power to 27.5 x 2.8” tires that keeps you afloat in the soft stuff and tracking through the turns. The frameset features the same great 6061 aluminum construction as the rest of the Airborne frames, it’s just a little bigger and wider in the rear to accommodate the plus-sized tires. A Rockshox Recon Silver fork provides an ample 120mm of suspension travel, and thru axles (front and rear) keep your wheels firmly in place and makes it easy to take them on and off. The Airborne Griffin 27.5+ is ready for anything — It’s like a monster-sized BMX bike, and it’s an absolute blast to ride.
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Frame Fork: Rockshox Recon 120MM-Travel Fork Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle 1X Drivetrain with DUB Crankset Routing: Internal Cable Routing Wheelset: 42MM Wide Tubeless Ready Rims Seatpost: Trans-X Cable Actuated Dropper Post Saddle: Included Cassette: SRAM PG-1150 10-50 Tooth 12-Speed Cassette Brakes: SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes Tires: Kenda Havoc Pro 2.8” Tubeless Ready Tires
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.