7IDP Project 23 Fiberglass Helmet 2022
7iDP Project 23 Fiberglass - Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet
Whether you're racing, getting laps at the bike park, or hitting your local trails the Project 23 Fiberglass will keep you protected and comfortable. The Fiberglass shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow will keep you cool. Best of all, Project 23 Fiberglass uses S.E.R.T (Seven Energy Reduction Technology) slip-plane system.
- 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow
- S.E.R.T slip-plane system reduces impacts causing C.T.E
- The most ventilated full face hardshell helmet on the market
- Fiberglass shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money
- CRV (Crash Release Visor) system allows the visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
- Injection-molded branded trim to protect fiberglass helmet shell
- AGION anti-microbial liner helps to keep things smelling fresh
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full airflow
- Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag
- Fidlock magnetic closure
- Meets CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 standards
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (size large weight 1010g)
Product reviewsWrite a Review
average rating 5.0 out of 5
Based on 1 review
5 Stars1 Review
4 Stars0 Reviews
3 Stars0 Reviews
2 Stars0 Reviews
1 Star0 Reviews
100% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend
Jeremy L. Reviewed by Jeremy L.
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Great fit. Very light. Lots of airflow. The chin strap is super easy to use.
Was this helpful?