The 6KU Fixie Single-Speed Fixed Gear Shelby Bike is not just any cheap fixie bike. Built with strong high tensile steel and quality bike components, the 6KU fixie delivers exceptional quality and value.
The 6KU Fixie is all about the simplicity. How many gears does it have? One. You know what that means? You spend more time riding your fixed gear, then fixing your ride. It's steel frame and fork take those rough roads, and smooths them out like a cadillac coupe deville. You can set your fixie up as a single speed, or flip that rear wheel, and show off your whip skid skills. Whichever way you ride your fixie, you'll be enjoying every minute of it.
The 6ku Shelby features a gloss black high tensile steel frame that is fully tig welded and comes with a matching steel fork. What really sets 6ku bikes apart from other fixies on the market are the quality and sturdy parts and components. The bike features stylish 40mm deep-v alloy rims, comfortable riser bars, a flip-flop rear hub, and a smooth riding sealed bearing bottom bracket.
Whether you're an experienced fixed gear bike racer or a novice rider looking for a simple fixie single speed commuter bike, the 6KU fixie is a quality bicycle that all can enjoy.
Pure Fix Cycles Fixie, $325
Big Shot Bikes, $389
Republic Bikes, $399
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.