BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
7IDP Project 23 ABS Helmet
Whether you’re racing, getting laps at the bike park or hitting your local trails the Project 23 ABS will keep you protected and comfortable. The ABS shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise air flow will keep you cool.
Developed at 7IDP's Prolab facility on Vancouver Island, the Project Line is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet. The Project line has been tested to destruction and 7IDP is confident that they’ll provide you with the reassurance that when you do have a big spill – we have you covered.
– 23 big bore vents for no compromise air flow
– The most ventilated full face hard shell helmet on the market
– ABS shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money
– CRV (crash Release Visor) system allows visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
– TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full air flow
– Quick release liner for easy washing and cleaning
– Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag
– Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
– Injection molded branded trim
– Meets CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 standards
– Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (size large weight 850g)
Product reviewsWrite a Review