SE Big Flyer x CG 29" BMX Bike
- Once again, SE and CG teamed up to collaborate on a new 29" Big Flyer. The 29” Big Flyer continues to take the crown as the king of the streets. This year’s bike is tougher than ever with the addition of an internal headset and mid bottom bracket. With two unique colorways to choose from; White Splatter, and Blue Camo. CG and SE makes it happen!
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internal Head Tube, 68mm Wide Mid Bottom Bracket, Wide Rear Stays, SE Wave Dropouts Fork: Landing Gear, Cr-Mo Top Tube: 23.5” Crank: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 150mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 36T SE Sprocket Grips: SE BIKELIFE Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs Headset: FSA No.10, 1-1/8” Internal Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Flp-Flop Hubs, Sealed Rear, w/ Double-wall Rims, 16T Freewheel Seatpost: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm Stem: SE BIKELIFE Alloy Top-Load, 48mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin’ Cruiser Bar, 30” x 6”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Saddle: SE Big Flyer Seat w/ Super Grippy Top Cover Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform Brakes: Promax V-Brake Tires: SE Bozack, Street Proven Multi Purpose Compound, Wrap Around Urban Tread Pattern, Grooved SE Wing Logo, 29” x 2.4” Front & Rear Weight: approx. 32 lbs / 14.51 kgs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
This bike was perfect.
Rated 5 out of 5
It's hot and my son loves it! He was so happy for his birthday. I'm going to purchase another one for my other son. They are expensive but it's worth ever dollar, the quality is worth it. I would recommend it to anyone, thanks 😊 👍
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5
It's was a great bike for the 30min I rode it after I rode it let some guy test it out asking me can he ride so I did them it was stolen. Besides that I think it's a great bike.
Rated 4 out of 5