SE Bikes Bronco 20" Kids Bike
The 20” Bronco is a perfect fit for youngsters with a lightweight 6061 aluminum frame featuring an ultra-low standover height. Rear hand brakes and freewheel rear hub will help to build confidence and precision. Kids who are new to BMX will absolutely love this bike.
Suggested Rider Size: Height 44"-56" / Ages 7-10
Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Sloping Top Tube w/ Low Standover Top Tube: 19.1” Fork: Hi-Ten Tubular Crank: One-piece Steel, 140mm, 40T Sprocket Grips: Kraton Wheelset: 36H Alloy Rims, 16T Freewheel Headset: 1-1/8” Threadless Stem: Top-Load Alloy, 45mm Reach Handlebars: 23” x 6.3” Rear Cogs: 16T Freewheel Saddle: SE Racing Seatpost: SE Straight Post, 27.2mm Pedals: Resin Platform Brakes: Rear Alloy V-Brake Tires: 20” x 2.1” Front & Rear Bottom Bracket: Accessories: SE Handlebar Pad, Kickstand Weight: 23.5 lbs
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.