Hurley J-Bay Hybrid Bike
Whether you’re commuting, running errands, or just heading out for a pedal around town, J-Bay is your ideal for urban transport at an affordable price. The upright riding style keeps you alert, seven speeds meet all your shifting needs, included racks hold extra gear, and fenders protect you from the stray puddle along the way. Front suspension adds a little spring to your ride while rolling over the bumps with ease. J-Bay features strong yet lightweight 700c alloy double wall wheels and wide CST 32C tires for comfort and stability. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
• Durable 700c steel frame for a forgiving ride
• Front suspension fork with 60mm travel to smooth out the road
• Single speed drive train for simplicity
• Strong yet lightweight 700c alloy double wall wheels
• Reliable alloy caliper brakes
• Wide CST 32C tires for comfort and stability
• Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
• Size: M / 18 Fits 5`6″-6`0″
Frame: Alloy 6061 Fork: Suspension 100mm Drivetrain: Microshift/ Shimano 3 x 7 Brakes: Alloy Caliper Wheels: 700c Alloy Double Wall Tires: TBD Frame Size: Medium, Fits 5’6” to 6’
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Whether you’re looking to cruise the boardwalk or hit the trail, Hurley has the right bike for you to ride in style.