Hurley Tailslide Electric Bike
Head all the way up the mountain with ease, check out the view, then bomb back down again. Tailslide is an affordable performance electric mountain bike that gives you the confidence to go further and do more with help from the powerful 350 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle. Built with wide mountain bike tires and strong yet lightweight 27.5 inch alloy double wall wheels, Tailslide is a beefy performance stable ride with a front shock to roll over roots and rocks with ease. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
• Powered with 350 watts, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for extra power when you need it
• Maximum distance of 40 miles
• Durable 27.5 inch alloy frame for a comfortable ride
• Front suspension fork with 100mm travel to smooth out the trail
• Shimano Tourney 7-Speed drive train for smooth shifting
• Alloy disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power in all conditions
• Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
• Size: M / 17 Fits 5`6″-6`2″
Frame: 27.5 Alloy Fork: Suspension 100mm Drivetrain: Shimano Tourney 7-Speed Wheels: 700c Alloy Double Wall 36 / 36 Brakes: Alloy Disc Tires: Kenda 2.1 Frame Size: Medium, Fits 5’6” to 6’2” Power: 350 Watt / 36 Volt Ride Assist & Throttle Max Distance: Max Distance: 40 Miles Accessories: N/A
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Whether you’re looking to cruise the boardwalk or hit the trail, Hurley has the right bike for you to ride in style.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Love the bike - great service
Bike was super easy to assemble and appears to be well made. I have never ridden an electric bike and what a difference - riding up my super steep driveway was no problem. I will eventually order a second bike - this one was priced great!