Hurley Wahine Electric Bike
This slick looking go anywhere e-bike offers plenty of power to go the distance and a front suspension fork to add comfort to your ride. Whether you want to hit the beach, the trail, or the city streets, Wahine will help get you there and back again—in style. Featuring a front suspension fork, 26 inch alloy double wall wheels, and Innova PRO Atria 2.1 tires for riding a wide array of surfaces, this electric all road single speed is easy on eyes and the pocketbook. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
• Powered with 350 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for extra power when you need it
• Maximum speed of 20 mph; maximum distance of 40 miles
• Single speed drive train for simplicity
• Strong yet lightweight 26 inch alloy double wall wheels
• Reliable alloy caliper brakes
• Innova PRO Atria 2.1 tires for riding a wide array of surfaces
• Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
• Size: M / 16 Fits 5`2″-5`10″
Frame: 26 inch Steel Fork: Suspension 100mm Drivetrain: Single Speed Wheels: 26 inch Alloy Double Wall Brakes: Alloy Caliper Tires: Innova PRO Atria 2.1 Frame Size: Medium, Fits 5’2” to 5’10” Power: 350 Watt / 36 Volt Ride Assist & Throttle Max Speed/Distance: 20MPH / Max Distance: 40 Miles Accessories: N/A
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.