Hurley Mini Swell Electric Bike
Be the main attraction on the bodacious Mini Swell. This wildly popular e-mini bike catches eyes all day long and cruises like a mini motorcycle with a low center of gravity, wide comfy seat, small 20-inch alloy double wall wheels and huge 3-inch tires for an ultra-comfortable ride. Super stable, powerful and tons of fun, Mini Swell delivers 500 watts per 48 volt ride assist and throttle to haul your surfboard to the break at speed. Cut your own path and truly enjoy the ride on Mini Swell. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
• Powered with 500 watt, 48 volt ride assist and throttle for ripping down the road with all your gear
• Maximum speed of 20 mph; maximum distance of 40 miles
• Durable steel frame for a more forgiving ride
• Front suspension fork to smooth out the road
• Shimano Tourney 7-Speed drive train for smooth shifting
• Alloy disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power in all conditions
• Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
• Size: L / 20 Fits 5`6″-6`2″
Frame: Steel Fork: Suspension Drivetrain: Shimano Tourney 7-Speed Wheels: 20 inch Alloy Double Wall Brakes: Mechanical Disc Tires: Wanda 20 x 4.0 Frame Size: Large, Fits 5’6” to 6’2” Power: 500 Watt / 48 Volt Ride Assist & Throttle Max Speed/Distance: 20MPH / Max Distance: 40 Miles Accessories: N/A
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.