Hurley Betty Electric Bike
Hurley’s values are built around positivity and inclusion. By the same token, this bike is built on the belief that no matter your race, gender or views, everyone deserves to experience the joy of riding. Hop on Black Betty and hit the beach in laid back style and comfort, grinning from ear to ear at the thrill of riding—electrified. This single speed e-cruiser will take you far and wide with plenty of power (at 350 watts, 36 volts) and range (a 30-mile max distance per charge). All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
• Powered with 350 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for riding down to the beach and back up again
• Maximum speed of 20 mph; maximum distance of 30 miles
• Durable steel frame in easy to mount step over design
• Single speed drive train for the ultimate in simplicity
• Strong yet lightweight 26 inch alloy double wall wheels
• Reliable alloy caliper brakes
• Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
• Size: ML / 20 Fits 5`4″-6`2″
Frame: 26 inch Steel Fork: Steel Drivetrain: Single Speed Wheels: 26 inch Double Wall Brakes: Alloy Caliper Tires: Kenda Flame Cruiser Tire 2.1 Frame Size: Medium Large, Fits 5’4” to 6’2” Power: 350 Watt / 36 Volt Ride Assist & Throttle Max Speed/Distance: 20MPH / Max Distance: 30 Miles Accessories: N/A
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.