Hurley Layback Electric Bike
The name says it all. Lay back and enjoy the ride. Offering the relaxed geometry and swept back bars of a traditional beach cruiser plus extra power with the 350 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle, Layback is a comfortable ride with wide, stable tires and a range of up to 30 miles; all at a phenomenal price. Load up your gear and throttle down to the beach and beyond in true Hurley style. Durable 20 inch steel frame fits riders 5 foot 4 inches to 6 foot 2 inches. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
• Powered with 350 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for riding down to the beach and back up again
• Maximum distance of 30 miles
• Durable 20 inch teel frame for a more forgiving ride
• Single speed drive train for the ultimate in simplicity
• Strong yet lightweight 26 inch alloy double wall wheels
• Reliable alloy caliper brakes
• Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
• Size: ML / 20 Fits 5`4″-6`2″
Frame: 26 inch Steel Fork: Steel Drivetrain: Single Speed Wheels: 26 inch Double Wall Brakes: Alloy Caliper Tires: Kenda Flame Cruiser Tire 2.1 Frame Size: Medium Large, Fits 5’4” to 6’2” Power: 350 Watt / 36 Volt Ride Assist & Throttle Distance: Max Distance: 30 Miles Accessories: N/A
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Lockable Battery Pack
The secure lockable battery pack gets you up to 30 miles range and is easily removed so you can throw it in the bag and charge back up with the included charging cable.
Two drive modes - power assist and full electric drive mode to propel your cruiser up to 20 mph. Set your power assist level and turn on the headlamp with the handle bar mounted LCD display. Glance down to check your battery level, distance, and speed.
Brushless High Speed Motor
Smooth, quiet operation from the brushless motor and single speed drivetrain keep you enjoying the ride, while the 700c steel frame smooths out bumps.
Front Mounted Headlamp
The integrated headlamp keeps you in a straight line after the sun goes down, and the wide Kenda Flame 2.1 tires offer a stable, forgiving ride
Lay back and enjoy the ride
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Fun bike!! We are so happy that our 9th grade son can get to school each morning across town and back again without having to battle traffic and parking lot congestion. It's a cool looking bike and have plenty or battery power to last a few days. We bought an extra big bike lock so it doesn't get swiped... it's such a cool looking eBike that we want to make sure it doesn't get stolen.
Hurley bikes rule
There awesome, should of scored th along time ago, after talking to Brian I was totally convinced
best purchase of my life
this bike for this price is absolutely unreal and im so happy i got it its changed my entire day to day life with how fast i can get to school and work when before i was walking/taking the bus. so so easy to assemble (if i can do it anyone can lol) and the speed functions are great! the detachable battery is an amazing feature and so is the built in light. there is literally not a better bike for a better price on the internet believe me ive looked! if you're thinking about getting this bike this is your sign to buy it now, you won't regret it!!!!!
School Commute Savior
Our new Hurley Ebike has taken away all (ok, most of) the morning drama of getting to school… our 14year old bikes off every morning without complaining. My chauffeuring duties have been cut down 75%.