Hurley Laguna ST Electric Bike
Designed with an internal battery for theft protection and clean design lines, whether you’re hitting the beach, the office, or checking off the to do list, Laguna is your ticket to ride. From lights, fenders, kickstand and rear rack to disc brakes, adjustable bars and front suspension for making your already laid back ride just a little more cush, Laguna is, in a word, loaded. This step thru hybrid multispeed e-bike offers a serious 43-mile range for all day riding, and a great power to volts ratio at 350 watts per 36 volt ride assist and throttle for plenty of get up and go. The quintessential e-bike at a great price, Laguna is quite possibly the perfect form of transportation (not to mention a blast to ride). All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
• Powered with 350 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for serious get up and go on moderate terrain and urban streets
• Maximum distance of 43 miles for moderate velocity and extended range
• Durable 700c alloy frame in easy to mount step thru design
• Lightweight yet durable alloy suspension fork with 100mm travel to smooth out the road
• Shimano Tourney 7-Speed drive train for smooth, reliable shifting
• Strong yet lightweight 700c alloy double wall wheels
• Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
• Size: S / 16 Fits 5`2″-5`10″
Frame: 700c Alloy Fork: Suspension 100mm Drivetrain: 1x Shimano Tourney 7 Speed Wheels: 700c Alloy Double Wall Brakes: Mechanical Disc Tires: CST Traveler 38c Frame Size: Small , Fits 5’2” to 5'10” Power: 350 Watt / 36 Volt Ride Assist & Throttle Max Distance: Max Distance: 43 Miles Accessories: Fenders, Lights, Rack
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Whether you’re looking to cruise the boardwalk or hit the trail, Hurley has the right bike for you to ride in style.
Product reviewsWrite a Review