Hurley Amped ST Electric Bike
Ready to get Amped? Not only does this single speed step thru bring the stoke, it also brings the speed (up to 20 mph), the distance (20 mile range) and the ease of an e-bike (powered with 250 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle). Amped will get you all the way from here to there, on time, and under budget. Crafted in Hurley’s Blue Sea hue and accented with brown leather grips and saddle, Amped offers lightweight, electric transport simplified in signature Hurley style. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
• Powered with 250 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for get up and go on gentle terrain and urban streets
• Maximum speed of 20 mph; maximum distance of 20 miles
• Strong yet lightweight 700c steel frame in easy to mount step thru design
• Steel fork for durability and a more forgiving ride
• Single speed for the ultimate in simplicity; reliable alloy caliper brakes
• Strong yet lightweight 700c alloy double wall wheels
• Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
• Size: L /19 Fits 5`4″-6`0″
Frame: 700c Steel Fork: Steel Drivetrain: Single Speed 38x16, 170 Crank Length Wheels: 700c Alloy Double Wall 36 / 36 Brakes: Alloy Caliper Tires: Kenda K West Frame Size: Large, 5’4” to 6' Power: 250 Watt / 36 Volt Ride Assist & Throttle Max Speed/Distance: 20MPH / Max Distance: 20 Miles Assembly: 85% Assembly
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.