SE Bikes Gaudium BMX Bike 2022
- If you’ve ever seen Kris Fox ride, you know that he needs a bike that can keep up with his incredible speed and insane heights. And his signature Gaudium does just that. This stylish bike features a double-butted main frame, female axle hubs, Alienation rims, and extra-wide 2.4” tires. This bike is built to blast and take any abuse you can throw at it.
Frame: Kris Fox Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Double-Butted Main Frame, Integrated Seat Clamp, Integrated Head Tube, Externally Machined 73mm Mid BB, Removable Cable Guides & Brake Mounts Top Tube: 21” Fork: Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8” Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset Crank: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, SE V-Ridge Cranks, Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 150mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 25T Alloy SE Sprocket Grips: SE DSP Grips w/ Rubber SE End Plugs Wheelset: SE Alloy 36H 3/8” Sealed Female Front & 14mm 4-Sealed Bearing Female Rear Hubs w/ Alienation Deviant Front & Alienation 440 Rear Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8” Integrated Stem: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 50mm Reach Handlebars: Cr-Mo SE Powerwing Bar, 30” x 9”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Rear Cogs: 9T Driver Saddle: SE Pivotal Seat w/ Padding Seatpost: Pivotal Lightweight Nylon & Fiberglass, 25.4mm Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform Brakes: Z-Star RX-935D, Clearance For Wide Tires, Soft-Compound Shoes Tires: Innova Mimosa 20” x 2.4” Front, Innova Big Slick 20” x 2.4” Rear Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 150mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter Chain: KMC S1 Weight: 24.9 lbs
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.