SE Bikes So Cal Flyer 24" BMX Bike 2022
- When we say that “we’ve been here for years”, we’re not kidding. This year’s So Cal Flyer marks the 15th year in a row that this awesome bike has been in the SE lineup. And these are the best ones yet! The frame features stiff Floval tubing, an internal headset, sealed bearing mid-bottom bracket, and wide rear stays. The parts package boasts 24” x 2.4” Bozack tires, double-wall rims, Raise It Up! seat, and SE nylon fiber pedals. When you’re ready to raise it up past 12 o’clock, the So Cal Flyer is the bike you need.
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internal Head Tube, 68mm Wide Mid Bottom Bracket, Wide Rear Stays, SE Wave Dropouts Top Tube: 21.3” Fork: Landing Gear Crank: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 150mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 32T SE Sprocket Grips: SE Bike Life Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Flip-Flop Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 14T Freewheel Headset: FSA Internal, No.10, 1-1/8” Stem: SE Bike Life Alloy Top-Load, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkinish Cruiser Bar, 28.5” x 6.5”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Rear Cogs: 14T Freewheel Saddle: SE So Cal Flyer Seat w/ Super Grippy Top Cover Seatpost: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform Brakes: Promax V-Brake Tires: SE Bozack, Street Proven Multi Purpose Compound, Wrap Around Urban Tread Pattern, Grooved SE Wing Logo, 24” x 2.4” Front & Rear Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 150mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter Accessories: SE Bike Life Wheelie Pegs, Alloy Valve Caps Weight: 28.3 lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Love it! Bought it for my son, and was impressed when I took it for a ride!
BMX 24” SE BIKE
My son loves it, about or less than 8 rides he gotten from it . Left arm /peddle / cranks are broken already
i love this bike i can’t wait to take it to cali to ride