SE Bikes Maniacc Flyer 27.5"+ BMX Bike 2022
- The 27.5”+ Maniacc Flyer is definitely an eye catcher! This beast of a bike is built around oversized 27.5” x 3.0” Vee x SE Speedster tires. The frame features an internal headset, mid-bottom bracket, and a short rear end to make it easier to get that wheel up. Whether raising it up on the streets or hitting the dirt jumps or the skatepark, Maniacc Flyer is the bike you need!
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internal Head Tube, 68mm Mid Bottom Bracket, Symmetrical Rear End, Disc Brake Tabs, 142mm Spaced SE Wave Dropouts Top Tube: 22.9” Fork: Landing Gear, Cr-Mo, 430mm Axle to Crown, 39mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts, Disc Brake Tabs Crank: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 33T SE Sprocket Grips: SE Bike Life Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub, w/ 42mm Double-Wall Disc Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes Headset: FSA Internal, No.10, 1-1/8” Stem: SE Bike Life Alloy Top-Load, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin’ Cruiser Bar, 30” x 6”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Rear Cogs: 16T Cassette Saddle: SE Maniacc Flyer Seat w/ Super Grippy Top Cover Seatpost: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform Brakes: Tektro Aries, MD-280, Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors Front & Rear Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 27.5” x 3.0” Front & Rear Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter Accessories: SE Bike Life Wheelie Pegs, Alloy Valve Caps Weight: 33.8 lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
quantity not qualty
this bike rides nice wheelies nice i took it on a box jump landed wrong and crashed i was perfectly fine but the forks was bent all the way back i recomend getting s and m pounding beer forks just to make the bike lighter and stromger the wheels also suck your gonna have to get a weekly true better off learning how to do that then spending a bunch of money at a bike shop for them to do it for you remember this goes for ALL se bikes if your reading this your lucky to know the truth ive also had the bike for 2 months when it happend and my break cable and chain snapped
Rated 2 out of 5
I love the bike and love that shipping was free and there was no tax. Also the bike was shipped really fast even during the holidays and bike came in perfect with no scratches. Already modified it.
Rated 5 out of 5
Very nice bike. Assembly was easy.
Rated 5 out of 5