SE Bikes Big Ripper HD 29" BMX Bike
- SE Bikes really upped the ante this year with the introduction of the 29” Big Ripper HD. This bad boy comes equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and a LOUD 9-pawl 16T freewheel. The frame features an internally machined integrated head tube, Floval Tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket, and classic PK Ripper style wishbone plate. Combine all of this with the super grippy SE Bozack tires and this very well may be the raddest Big Ripper yet.
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End, 68mm American Bottom Bracket, Wide Rear Stays, Retro Dropouts Top Tube: 23.6” Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs Crank: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo Cranks, 175mm, Sealed American Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 36T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ 45 Years of Radness SE Donuts Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Disc Hubs, 100mm Front Hub, 135mm Sealed Rear Hub, w/ Double-wall Rims, 16T 9-Pawl LOUD Freewheel Headset: FSA Integrated Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8” Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo on Top & Sides, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin’ Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29” x 7”, 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep Rear Cogs: 16T 9-Pawl LOUD Freewheel Saddle: SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm Pedals: Wellgo Low-profile Platform Brakes: Tektro HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 160mm Rotors Tires: SE Bozack, Street Proven Multi Purpose Compound, Wrap Around Urban Tread Pattern, Grooved SE Wing Logo, 29” x 2.4” Front & Rear Bottom Bracket: Sealed American Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter Accessories: 45 Years of SE Radness Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs Weight: 33.5 lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
5 star Salute !
Big ripper with hydronic breaks you literally can’t go wrong one of my top bikes …