Haro Blackout XXL BMX Bike 2023
- The Haro Race Lite line draws on Haro's deep knowledge of proven BMX racing technology. An extensive range of sizing options and specifications, along with geometries suited to riders of all ages and build, makes the Race Lite one of the most versatile intermediate-level aluminum racers on the market. Whether you’re a beginner or an aspiring pro lining up with big ambitions, the 2022 Haro Race Lite line is a born and bred winner that punches way above its weight.
Frame: 6061 Series Alloy PTC Disc Frame w/ Integrated Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing & Smooth Welding Top Tube: 21.5” Fork: Citizen Carbon Fork w/ Tapered Alloy Steerer & 20mm Thru-Axle Dropouts Crank: Cliq 2pc Alloy 24mm Cranks, 175mm Grips: Promax Click Grip Wheelset: 20" Alloy 36h, Double Wall. Front Hub- Alloy 36h, Sealed Bearing, 20mm Thru-Axle. Rear Hub- Alloy Disc Cassette 36h, Sealed Bearing, 6-Bolt. Headset: Cliq Integrated Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/2" Stem: CNC Haro Top-Load, 52mm Ext. Handlebars: Cliq Addict 8" Rise, Heat Treated Cr-Mo Gearing: 44/16 Saddle: Box Echelon Plastic Seat Combo Seatpost: Carbon, 27.2mm Pedals: N/A Brakes: Promax DSK-300 Mechanical Disc Brake, 160mm Rotor Tires: Kenda "Konversion" 20 x 1.95" Front 20 x 1.75" Rear Bottom Bracket: Cliq Press-Fit BB86 Sealed Bearing
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.
Product reviewsWrite a Review