Haro Slo-Ride 26" BMX Bike 2023
- BMX Slo-Ride 26" is our tribute model to Brain Blyther, Mike Dominguez and Xavier Mendez, get it? BMX. Slo-Ride has a full 6061 lightweight alloy frame with sealed Mid BB and sealed Integrated headset. Onto the cockpit we have the 4130 Cr-Mo Haro Freestyler bars with our Haro Baseline 48mm Reach stem. With Cr-Mo 4130 fork and tapered legs, all we needed to complete this masterpiece was double walled rims, we did that too! No matter what kind of riding you're into, this bike has it all.
Frame: 6061-T6 Heat Treated Alloy Frame w/ Integrated Headtube, MID BB Shell & V-Brake Mounts Top Tube: 22.5” Fork: 1 1/8" Threadless Full Cr-Mo Fork w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube & Tapered Legs Crank: Haro Baseline 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 175mm - 39t Steel Chainring Headset: Integrated 1-1/8" Threadless Sealed Bearing Grips: Haro Team Grip Rear Hub: 36h Alloy Low-Flange, 17t Freehweel Handlebars: Full Cr-Mo Freestyler 7" Rise Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing MID Saddle: Haro Adjustable Padded Pedals: Poly Platform, Cr-Mo 9/16" Axle Brakes: Promax TX-117 Alloy V-Brake Tires: Kenda "Kranium" 26 x 2.1"
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Rad in every way
The Slo-ride is a well made, beautiful design. Wheels were true with good spoke tension. Aluminum frame is stiff (as aluminum frames are) with good welds. Brake works well. Cranks are really nice. Gearing is right. Saddle is comfy. Graphics (sloth hanging out) are a little goofy but that’s why it’s such a sweet deal. Pedals and grips are ok. Love this bike.
Rated 4 out of 5
I was worried about the tires of my bike but they are good 💯 recommended nice bike for 400$
Rated 5 out of 5
I received my bike today October 10th. Couldn't be more than thankful this bike is hell of beast the color scheme is sick the it rides crazy smooth I would have never thought a bike could feel that smooth. I appreciate it arrived early. I'm definitely going to buy some more bikes on his website I have to make sure my family's rolling just as good as I am. I recommend this bike for a lot people doesn't matter the age of your size or gender.
Rated 5 out of 5
Worth it for the price. If you’re on the fence, go for it you won’t regret it.
Bike is put together very well, especially for $399. Box was trashed upon arrival but the bike was not damaged at all. Paint scheme and graphics are even better in person. Brakes work well but were super squeaky, with some minor adjustments I was able to get them quiet. Overall I’am very happy with my purchase and would recommend the bike.
Rated 5 out of 5