BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Haro Mid City BMX Bike 2023
Frame: Full Cro-Mo Frame w/ 1-1/8" Integrated Headtube, MID BB Shell, Removable 990 Brake Mounts & 14mm Axle Drop-outs, 12.75"CS, 75.5' Top Tube: 19.8” Fork: Full Cr-Mo 1 1/8" Threadless Internally Threaded Steerer Tube & Tapered Legs 15mm offset Crank: Haro Baseline 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 165mm Grips: Haro Baseline 163mm flangeless Wheelset: 20" Haro Alloy 36h, Double Wall. Front Hub- Alloy Shell 36h, Sealed Bearing. Rear Hub- Alloy Shell Freecoaster, 36h, Sealed Bearing Headset: Sealed Integrated, 1 1/8" Stem: Haro Baseline 48mm Reach Handlebars: Full Cr-Mo 9" Rise Rear Cogs: 9t Sealed Freecoaster Saddle: Baseline Seat/ Post Combo Seatpost: Alloy, 25.4mm Pedals: Poly Platform, Cr-Mo 9/16" Axle Brakes: Alloy 990 U-Brake Tires: Haro La Mesa 20 x 2.4" Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID BB
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.
Product reviewsWrite a Review