Let the Breezer Radar Expert Road Bike 2018 roll your bearings toward determined velocities of distant desire. Constructed using a double-butted chromoly frame and fork that features rack mounts, five (yes, 5) water bottle mounts, disc brakes and clearance for 29" x 2.1" off road tires.
The RADAR is the perfect choice for urban adventures, full-blown bikepacking or anything in between. Wide range gearing will get you up the steepest climbs and back down again even when fully loaded with gear. The RADAR is the ultimate Road And Dirt Adventure Rig.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.