The Touring Disc is Fuji's classic steel touring bike. Its geometry is perfect for multiple long days in the saddle carrying a heavy load to your destination. If you're looking for a reliable and comfortable workhorse of a bike that can take you cross country, across your state or across town the Touring is the bike for you.
• Elios 2 chromoly steel frame that is both durable and lightweight
• Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability
• Shimano drivetrain with an ultra-wide 3x9 gearing range allows riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
• Ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure font panniers.
• 36H Double Eyeleted rims provide increased durability for miles of trouble free riding.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.