Golden Cycles Velo-7 Sport Hybrid Bike
When Golden sat down to engineer our urban commuter, they aimed for something different, Something fast, something fun And most importantly, something people would want to ride. our velocity bike is a 7X1 speed bike And it's a blast. Tame your turf with a bike built to tackle the town. Our Urban Series is geared up for commuting, climbing, and cutting through traffic. Lightweight, a little racy, and most importantly ready to roll.
Frame: Golden Hi-Ten Steel, Tig Welded Fork: 1-1/8” Steel Crank: Alloy 3pc Arms, 46t Chainring Shifters: Rebel Shift Headset: 1-1/8” Threadless Wheelset: 30mm-Deep Alloy 32-Hole Rims Seatpost: Alloy Adjust - 25.4 x 350mm Bottom Bracket: Square Taper Sealed Cartridge Handlebars: Alloy Risers Pedals: 9/16” Low Profile Platform Rear Derailleur: Altus Shift 7-Speed Tires: Velo Werks Slick 700 x 25C
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
I love it!
The whole process was quick and easy. I loved that I was not charged shipping or any other surprise fee, the bike came in quickly and was very easy to assemble. I did it with a gerber. I've been recommending all my friends!
Fast delivery and a great bike
Came faster than expected. The person who built and delivered was very professional and gave some tips on the new bike. Excellent experience!
So far so good
Have had the bike for two weeks so far so good
As soon as I can I will be adding a kick stand, replacing the unbearably hard saddle, and the awkward handle bars.