The 2017 Poloandbike Williamsburg Track Bike acknowledges and praises one of New York City's most iconic urban landmarks in the fixed gear scene. Williamsburg Bridge merits significant streetcred for triggering urban renovation and has transformed Brooklyn's Williamsburg hood into a haven for those who seek the aesthetics of counterculture that is so known for.
The Williamsburg Track Bike is Poloandbike's lightest and toughest proposition to ride your city with the right attitude. It brands high quality materials such as aerospace grade aluminum frame and full carbon fork, along with high quality performance components, including integrated sealed bearing FSA headset and bottom bracket and the new P&B Critter Crankset.
Unknown Combat Bike
8bar Track Bike
Leader 721 Track Bike
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.