With an incredible new, sleek paint job and color matched parts, the 2018 Fuji Track Elite Track Bike is ready for you to put it to the test. Track racing is a unique discipline in the world of cycling. In no other sport are bikes subjected to extreme stresses from both the rider and the shape of the racing surface itself, as they are on the track. So you need a track bike that can handle these forces, shrug them off, and propel you to the top of the podium every time.
The Fuji Track Elite is a new standard in track bikes. Completely redesigned from the ground up, this is a bike made by people who understand that every second, every pedal rotation, and every flick of the handlebars, counts on the track. It's made from the same C10 ultra highmodulus carbon fiber found in the Grand Tour winning Altamira and SST road frames, but shaped into a unique aero tubing profile that helps you cut through the wind.
Compare To: Specialized Langster Pro Track Bike, Dosnoventa Track Bike, Felt Track Bike
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.