Crew Bike Co
Crew Defender 700c
The Crew Defender makes its rightful claim to the throne as king of the streets. We’ve combined the best features across the lineup to create this versatile, full-chromoly beast. The Defender runs fixed or single-speed and its brawny 700x42c tires let you rip across the city or go off-piste on gravel expeditions. The half-link chain and double wall rims handle all the use and abuse of daily cruising and wheelie poppin with ease.
Frame: Chromoly Defender 700c Frame, Integrated Headset
Fork: Chromoly Defender 700c Fork
Hubs: Sealed Bearing, high flange Flip-Flop Hub. 16t Freewheel and 16t Track Cog Included
Rims: Double Wall 32mm Rims
Tires: Kenda 700x42c
Stem: BMX 22.2mm
Handlebars: Dirtjumper Style Risers 22.2mm
Grips: BMX Mid Flange
Crankset: 170mm BMX Crankarms, 33t Sprocket, Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket
Bottom Bracket: 68mm English Threaded
Pedals: BMX Platform Pedals
Saddle: Comfort Commuter Saddle
Brakes: Tektro Brake levers, Front and Rear Brake Calilpers
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Crew Bike Co. provides a wide range of products to ensure that fast-paced riders have what they need for their on-the-go lifestyle, including fixed gear bikes, track bikes, frames, parts, and durable components.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Feels exactly how I thought love the ride use it for commuting to work rides great!
Great for a big man
It is a great bike.