Built off of utility and the love of the ride, the Growler has a mean BMX look and a smooth feel. Eastern logo tires, anodized and CNC’d alloy sprocket, flangeless Eastern Riblet grips set this bike off. Functional features like the mechanical disc brakes, heat-treated chromoly one-piece cranks and a durable all steel construction make it ride as good as it looks. Not intended for tricks or jumping.
Compare to: SE Bikes Blocks Flyer 26", Framed Twenty6er Bike, Se Quadangle STR-26", Cult Devotion 26" BMX Bike, GT Performer 26" Bike
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.