Haro Leucadia DLX 20.5" BMX Bike
- The Leucadia DLX has all the bells and whistles. Comes with front and rear brake, four pegs and a gyro system for that Nyquist inspired rider. Perfect bike to ride to school or hit up the local park or pump track. Comes with Haro's own custom design Cr-Mo 3-Piece tubular cranks and sprocket, as well as the new Haro 2.4" La Mesa tires Team grips and Topload molded stem
Frame: Full Hi-Ten Frame Top Tube: 20.5” Fork: Full Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless w/ Tapered Legs & 990 Mounts Crank: 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 165mm 170mm, 25T Steel Sprocket Tires: Haro La Mesa 20 x 2.4" Headset: Threadless Loose Ball, 1 1/8" Wheelset: 20" Alloy 36h, Single Wall. Steel Shell 36h, Loose Ball front hub. Alloy Shell Cassette, 36h, Loose Ball rear hub w/ Sealed Bearing Driver Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mm Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 50mm Ext. Handlebars: Full Hi-Ten, 8.5" Rise Saddle: Haro Padded Adjustable Bottom Bracket: Loose Ball American BB Sprocket: 25T Steel Brakes: Tektro Alloy 990 U-Brake Front & Rear Pedals: Low-Pro Nylon w/ Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16 Weight: 29.2lbs
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
5 Stars2 Reviews
4 Stars0 Reviews
3 Stars0 Reviews
2 Stars0 Reviews
1 Star0 Reviews
Fun bmx bike with bells and whistles
This is a great bike! I’m a casual rider that enjoys doing bunny hops or hopping up curbs and other amateur tricks. This bike lets me do that while providing a fun riding experience. It’s got front and back brakes with a front brake system that lets you spin the handlebars without twisting up the cables. It also comes with front and rear pegs. I am enjoying riding this bike and recommend it to anyone who may be thinking about getting it.