The Golden Cycles Chrome fixie bike come equipped with a flipflop hub with both fixed gear cog and single speed freewheel. A collection built whether you're an experience rider or a regular commuter. With custom riser bars to tackle the urban city and ride comfortably as you explore your surrounding nature.
The Chrome fixie features a matte black frame and comes available with a multitude of wheel, saddle, and grip color options. Go sleek and stealthy with the all black version, or be seen on the streets and make a statement with more brightly colored accents!
Whether you're an experienced fixed gear bike racer or a novice rider looking for a simple fixie single speed commuter bike, the Golden Cycles Chrome fixie is a quality bicycle that all can enjoy.
Compare To: 6ku Fixie Bike, Vilano Fixie Bike, Pure Fix Cycles Fixie Bike
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.