Cinelli Bikes has just introduced the newest member to their track bike collection: the Cinelli Tipo Pista Track Bike. The Tipo is based off of years of acquired experience in racing fixed gear crits all over the world. For this new track frameset, Cinelli drew their extensive industry experience, success, and profound knowledge of fixed gear bicycles. The result is an aluminum frameset for training and racing.
Constructed with Columbus alloy tubing, and a carbon/alloy fork with all of the quality components you would come to expect from a Cinelli build. The result is a small rake, vertical angles, and extra long dropouts allow for the perfect chain tension. The Tipo Pista is perfect for whomever wants to ride and train on a Cinelli. It's built to withstand the stress of the city streets and the hectic pace of the velodrome track.
Bianchi Sei Giorni
Specialized Langster Bike
Fuji Track Pro
Cannondale Track Bike
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.