The C-Sport 1 is one of our most versatile sport and fitness models.
C-Sport 1 has the spirit of a true racing bike with the control of a
city bike. Its lightweight, hydroformed aluminum frame delivers quick
acceleration and precise handling while its Shimano disc brakes improve
stopping power in all conditions.
The C-Sport 1
features Shimano mechanical disc brakes and 24-speed Acera drivetrain
for tackling both steep hills and fast straightaways. Bianchi’s
lightweight aluminum handlebar, stem, seat post, and WTB saddle keep the
cockpit comfy without adding unnecessary weight.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.