The Crew Bike Co. District Track Bike embodies the spirit of the classic aluminum track bike. This fixed gear / single-speed bike is built for the true urban cyclist, the daily commuter, and the velodrome track competitor.
Crew Bike Co. has really put together the ultimate urban cycling machine, using quality parts and components to keep you on the road and ahead of the competition. Some featured components include the District frame which is made out of lightweight 6061 aluminum and designed with true track geometry. The bike build also features Crew's sturdy but lightweight carbon / alloy fork, the popular Redux wheelset, and their 48T track style crankset.
The District track bike comes available in 4 color options and is one of the best deals available on the market.
State Bicycle Co. 6061 Black Label
Unknown Combat Complete Bike
8Bar Track Bike
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.