Cannondale Trail 24 Kids Bike
- Get your little riders rolling free and loving life on these high performance, Kid-Correct bikes.
Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, smooth welding Fork: SunTour XCT-JR 24, 63mm travel, 1-1/8" steerer, coil, w/ disc mounts Crankset: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 130mm length, 30T Shifters: Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 8-speed Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, semi-integrated Wheelset: Cannondale lightweight alloy, 24", 28h. (F) Sealed Alloy Disc, QR / (R) Sealed Alloy Disc, QR Seatpost: Lightweight alloy, 25.4mm Stem: Alloy Ahead, 30mm Handlebars: Lightweight Alloy, 580mm wide, 25.4mm Saddle: Cannondale Ergo Cassette: Sunrace, 12-32, 8-speed Brakes: Cable actuated mechanical disc Tires: Kenda Small Block 8, 24 x 1.95" Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper Pedals: Wellgo Composite Platform w/ reflectors
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.